- Control and precision thanks to the pen’s 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity.
- EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) technology means the battery–free pen is light and comfortable to use.
- 100 lines per mm recognition lets the tablet know exactly where your pen is.
- Just 8.8mm thin, the tablet is as slim and sleek as a smartphone.
- 2 pen buttons for quick access shortcuts.
- 4 customizable ExpressKeys™ for faster, efficient shortcuts.
- 7-inch active tablet area on small model. 10-inch active area for medium models.
Wacom Pen 4K – Yours is a mighty pen
|The first thing you’ll notice when using Wacom Intuos is how natural it feels. Thanks to EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) technology, the battery free pen with 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity provides a natural drawing experience that can keep going as long as you do. Whilst its ergonomic design and light weight make it sit comfortably in your hand, allowing you to experience both precision and control.|
Strong and stylish
Wacom Intuos is as slim as a smartphone and light enough to take anywhere (only 230g). And while its sleek and stylish design takes up very little desk space, it’s still as durable and robust as ever. Plus, no matter your décor, the Wacom Intuos comes in black and pistachio colors that suit any surrounding.
The tablet’s features include a dynamic built-in pen tray that stops the pen from rolling off the tablet and four customizable short-cut ExpressKeys™.
Don’t limit your imagination. Unleash it with Wacom Intuos.
- Pen tablet small
- Pressure-sensitive, battery-free Wacom Pen 4K
- PVC-free USB cable with cable tidy and L-shaped connector
- 3 extra standard nibs (located inside pen)
- Nib removal tool on end of pen
- Quick start guide
- Regulation sheet
- Online User Guide and Important product information found in Wacom Desktop Center