Woodwork for Inventor with CAM (CNC ready) – License – Perpetual
Woodwork for Inventor is furniture design software that is fully integrated into Autodesk Inventor. These two software packages combined make a great 3D woodworking design tool for furniture designers. It doesn’t matter if you are making kitchen furniture, cupboards or any other cabinetry, The software will help you by automating processes (routine tasks to start the preparation of manufacturing processes), thereby removing potential errors. Using our woodworking software, designers have more time for creativity, enabling them to work more efficiently and accurately. The software is available in English, French, German, Russian, Polish, Italian and Spanish languages.
We suggest Woodwork for Inventor program if:
- You produce complex furniture from different materials.
- The design time takes up the most of the total order lead time.
- The majority of orders are original thus they need to be designed from scratch.
- DRESSING UP THE SKELETON BODY WITH BOARDS -Section, board, assembly
- MATERIAL ASSIGNMENT – Fillings, coatings, multi-layer boards, composite parts
- MULTIPLICATION ARRANGEMENT OF FURNITURE HARDWARE – Components, axes defining the hardware position, component database
- AUTOMATIC GENERATION OF MORTISES AND TENONS – Components, holes, joints
- IBOX COMPONENTS – Multi-body Skeleton design, kitchen design
- SIZE CALCULATIONS OF PART AND BLANK- Texture direction, overlaps, added coating, sunk coating
- EXPORT TO CUTTING OPTIMISATION PROGRAM – List of cutting parts, cutrite
- SPECIFICATION GENERATOR – Product structure, list of cutting parts, erp
- AUTOMATIC GENERATION OF DRAWINGS – Drawings, templates, annotations, projections, scaling
- USE OF PROTOTYPE AND ASSEMBLY COPYING – Renaming of files, connections between components, hierarchical encoding
- CNC PREPARATION – Cnc machine tool, drilling, milling, mortising, cutting
- DATA INTEGRATION WITH THE AUTODESK VAULT PROGRAM – Dimensions, materials, data, specification